Rachel Hall-Smith takes a biblical view of the wonderful gift of friendship, and explores how:
• Friendships are a gift from God, and teach us about His relational character
• Our friends can challenge, inspire, comfort, empower and encourage us
• The friendship of Jesus is the most important of all – and it is readily available to us.
Diane Regan examines the attributes and attitudes we can adopt that lead to a resilient life, and discovers:
• We are made of strong stuff, but honesty and vulnerability are vital
• We can be totally reliant on God, and listen for His leading
• Times of trial and hardship can bring us closer to God and strengthen our faith.