The Place of Rest & Shameless
In March, Carol Herzig looks at the theme of rest throughout the Bible, and helps us see that:
- we are invited to live each day from a place of rest
- rest is an important part of God’s created order
- Jesus can show us how to live lightly.
In April, over Easter and beyond, Rebecca Berry looks at the shamelessness of Jesus and how:
- in word and deed, our Saviour defeated shame
- God’s love for us has no boundaries
- we can confidently live free from shame.
About the authors
Language teacher and freelance writer, Carol Herzig has a passion for worship, reconciliation and church unity. Over the last twenty-five years, Carol has worked with several Christian charities, including World Horizons and Waverley Abbey Resources, editing Inspiring Women, and hosting Bible Discovery weekends with her husband, Andrew.
Rebecca Berry is a freelance editor, but secretly her first love is writing (she just doesn’t do much of it). She loves working on anything that helps people to understand more about the Bible, God and themselves.