The River of Life
Gail Dixon traces this ‘river of life’ imagery of the Holy Spirit throughout the Bible, and explores how:
• The Holy Spirit lives within us, bringing transformative life
• We can continuously be filled with the Spirit
• The ‘river of life’ can bring fruitfulness to those around us.
Behind the Scenes
Amy Boucher Pye brings fresh perspective to the stories of Ruth and Esther, and reveals how:
• God is involved in our lives in many unseen ways
• We serve a faithful God, and can draw strength from Him
• Each of us has been placed where we are for a purpose.