Claire Musters explores what godly wisdom looks like, and considers how:
- wisdom is worth more than gold
- like Solomon, we can seek God’s wisdom and ask for an increased measure of it in our lives
- valuing wisdom can positively impact our character and relationships.
Anne Le Tissier brings a new perspective to how we hear and respond to God’s calling, and reflects on how:
- each of us is called to and equipped for a specific role
- we don’t have to struggle alone but can partner with God in our life’s work
- God is calling each of us to His unique plans and purposes for our lives.