Fresh From the Word: The Bible for a Change will inspire your reading of the Bible in a changing world.
Bringing together top theologians and biblical scholars, creative writers from around the world, cutting-edge church leaders, activists for peace and justice and a range of others, Fresh From the Word offers 365 sets of notes, prayers and suggestions for action on biblical themes.
This fresh approach to Bible reading is aimed at new readers of the Bible from across the church, as well as anyone seeking a faithful, creative and challenging conversation with the Bible every day of the year.
Contributors this year include:
- Theologian and pastoral counsellor in Samoa / Alesana Fosi Pala’amo / on a new heaven and a new earth
- New Testament scholar / Catrin Harland-Davis / on love for one another
- Aid and development worker / Mark Mitchell / on rain, storm and sunshine
- Chaplain of Sheffield United FC / Delroy Hall / on facing the darkness
- Entrepreneur, author and speaker / Bola Iduoze / on readings from Luke