Your information will never be passed on or sold to any third party, except where required by law in the event of National Security safeguarding, the prevention or detection of crime, tax avoidance or for domestic purposes.
Waverley Abbey Trust
Waverley Abbey House,
What information do we collect?
When you provide your personal information (such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc.) for any online or offline service which may require such details, we may choose to store that information in order to provide our full range of services as efficiently as possible.
For certain services, including our online store, we also request billing and/or shipping address information, which we maintain so you don’t have to enter it again for future purchases.
However, please note that we do not retain or store any Credit or Debit Card numbers.
How do we use your personal information?
When you submit your personal information to us, we may use it for the following reasons:
- To help us correctly identify your existing connection with Waverley Abbey Resources
- To process your orders via our online store
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
- To analyse your information in order to provide you with relevant offers and information about Waverley Abbey Resources
- To send you surveys in order to give you a possibility to influence our services
- To assist with job applications for positions at Waverley Abbey Resources
Please note that Waverley Abbey College must adhere to regulations issued by the Higher Education Statistics Authority (HESA) and certain information provided to CWR for the use of Waverley Abbey College (such as a College application, a current student or an alumni member etc.) will be included in data supplied to HESA. Click here to read the HESA Data Collection Notice.
How do we store and protect your information?
When we collect your information, we store it in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This means:
- The information stored is only used for what it is intended for
- Your information should be correct and if not, it is updated accordingly
- Your information is only kept for as long as seen necessary and then it is removed
- Personal information is processed in compliance with your rights (see below)
Your information is stored securely and specific measures are taken to protect your information from loss, manipulation or unauthorised access. But please note that transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
The only people who have direct access to your information are authorised CWR members of staff and contracted service providers.
We store your data on secure servers in the UK. It may also be stored outside of Europe, where required.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request information about the personal information we hold on you. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information updated or removed.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to us using the information for marketing purposes. To do this, please either let us know about your information preferences, unsubscribe from emails or get in touch either by email or by writing to us at:
Waverley Abbey Trust,
Waverley Abbey House,
To find out more about your rights, click here.
The cookies we use are ‘analytical’ cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works; for example, by making sure users are easily finding what they need.
This website does not store information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis, or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
More information on cookies can be obtained from www.allaboutcookies.org