Partner with us
Perhaps you use our daily Bible reading notes, have been encouraged by one of our church programmes, or discovered something new on one of our courses.
We would love you to partner with us so that we can reach and encourage many more people hungry for God.
By becoming a Partner of Waverley Abbey Trust, you play a valuable part in:
- Sending more than 60,000 Bible reading notes to people in prisons and young offender institutions in the UK and Australia every year
- Developing education and training in biblical counselling, from one-day courses to university validated programmes
- Producing and sending resources to church leaders and pastors in the developing world
- Producing digital resources for young adults to help build tomorrow’s Church
We’re so grateful to God for our Partners and their support.
To give back to you as a Partner, we will send you:
- A letter every three months from our CEO Mark Markiewicz, updating and including you in all the exciting new developments
- Our Prayer Track, a daily prayer guide focusing on the work of Waverley Abbey Trust and the wider Christian world
- The invitation to send us your own prayer requests; we greatly enjoy the chance to pray for our Partners, just as they pray for us
For more information and to become a Partner, contact:
Phone: 01252 784709
Waverley Abbey House