Leave a gift in your will
Gifts in wills, large or small, are a wonderful way to support a cause you care about and to make a lasting difference. Our ministry continues to grow and develop due to the generosity of all our supporters.
Many people who support our work often express their desire to give more. They recognise that this would enable us to reach many more with the gospel.
By leaving a gift in your will you will help secure the future of the ministry for years to come, including helping to:
- Provide vital Christian resources for young adults
- Support the training of counsellors with a Christian world-view for the future
- Enable free resources to be sent into prisons across the world
- Open new doors in Asia by translating our books and resources into multiple languages
- Develop events and seminar programmes to churches and Christian groups to encourage and inspire their faith
To find out more about leaving a gift in your will please call Amanda Pickering on 01252 784729, or contact us on email@example.com